1000' 250 MCM Aluminum XLP USE-2 RHH RHW-2 Direct Burial Cable Black 600V
1000' 250 MCM Aluminum XLP USE-2 RHH RHW-2 Direct Burial Cable Black 600V. 600 V Aluminum Alloy Conductor, UL recognized cross-linked Polyethylene Insulation XLPE. USE-2 cables are primarily used for power distribution, in raceways in accordance with National Electrical Code, except that the cable is not rated for use in cable tray. USE-2 is approved for direct burial and for service entrance below ground.
USE-2 cables may be used in wet or dry locations, with ambient temperatures not exceeding 90°C. USE-2 meets or exceeds the following standards. Requirements of the National Electrical Code. ASTM standards B 800, B 801.
USE-2 conductor is a compact soft drawn bare 8000 series aluminum, with Class B stranding per ASTM. USE-2 has abrasion, heat and moisture resistant cross-linked polyethylene insulation XLPE. Insulation Thickness: 0.095 inches. Outside Diameter: 0.713 inches.
Weight: 0.326 lbs per ft. Ampacity: 215 Amps at 30°C. This item is in the category "Business & Industrial\Electrical Equipment & Supplies\Wire, Cable & Conduit\Wire & Cable\Multiple Conductor Cable". The seller is "electric401572" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Current Rating: 230 A
- MPN: 250-01XLPUSEBLACKAL
- Item Length: 1000 ft
- Wire Gauge: 250 MCM
- Brand: Houston Wire & Cable
- Sheath Color: Black
- Insulation Material: Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
- Wire Style: Stranded
- Unit Type: ft
- Voltage: 600 V
- Conductor Material: Aluminum
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Resistance Properties: Abrasion Resistant, Heat Resistant, Moisture Resistant, Sunlight Resistant
- Unit Quantity: 1000
- Impedance: 85 Ω
- Stranding (Number of Wires): 35
- Application: Primarily Used for Power Distribution, Raceways in Accordance With National Electrical Code, Manufactured/Mobile Home, Recreational Vehicle (RV), Industrial
- Number of Conductors: 1